Electrical Appliance Testing in Glasgow
Monday to Sunday: 24 hours
Electrical Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
It is highly recommended as part of Health and Safety Regulations to have equipment such as IT equipment and in fact anything with a plug Electronically Tested for safety (PAT TESTED) on a regular basis and records kept of testing. Most insurers insist this is done on a regular basis.
I am fully competent and accredited by City and Guilds.
My services include:
• Careful visual inspection of equipment
• Audit trail records for all your electrical equipment tested
• Reminders in advance of when future tests are due
• Electrical test following IEE guidelines appropriate to the equipment under test
• PASS and FAIL labelling for all items
• Certificates and reports in paper and/or electronic form
• Socket and plug testing
• Notes taken of any potential electrical safety issues observed in the course of testing – you will be informed of any concerns so that you can deal with them as you see fit
I aim to beat all other quotes for the same service and give clear prices before-hand so as to make clear what cost you will expect. I will take 10% off any other quote from another PAT testing company.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to helping you build a safer working environment.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
10% off final cost for new clients in April and May
Terms: Not to be used in conjunction with other offers